The Boynton Canyon Spa Resort is located on 70 acres within the majestic red rock country in Sedona, Arizona. It is set near scenic historical sites of ancient Native American dwellings. The Secret Mountain Wilderness in the Coconino National Forest surrounds it.
Alie Design Inc., Pac Pacific Group Int’l (PPGI), and the former Security Savings Arizona were the original co-developers. Alie Design Inc. was responsible for overseeing the master plan, architecture and interior design for the entire project.
The Boynton Canyon Spa and Resort has been renamed the Enchantment Resort. It has been consistently named as a top vacation destination resort by many travel magazines.
A great deal of ecological considerations was put into the planning, design and construction of this unique project. The late Hopi Indian chief, White Bear, blessed the project during its preliminary stage.
Included in the on-site and off-site development:
- Three and a half of miles roads through national forest land
- The renovation of and addition to the resort’s clubhouse
- Hydrotherapy pools and swimming pools
- Physical fitness training center
- Specialty restaurants, boutique and gift shop
- Hiking, horseback and biking trails
- Croquet lawn and putting green
Conde Nast Traveler, 2012
- Gold List: World’s Best Hotels for Design
U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked among the Best Hotels in the USA 2012