Las Brisas Golf & Beach Resort
The proposed Las Brisas Beach & Golf Resort would be a high-end, eco-tourism resort. The property is located at one of the most exotic and tropical locations on the central-western coast of Mexico, just north of famous destination city Puerto Vallarta.
The Las Brisas Resort development project would consist of approximately fourteen hundred acres (1,389) acres, approximately two and half miles of ocean front, and over four miles of river and lagoon front properties. The project is to be a fully self-contained destination resort, with complete amenities and services for guests and residents.
Three Development Phases are Planned:
- Preliminary infrastructure, including major roads and parking
- An 18 hole, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Tournament Players Club (TPC) golf course
- 20 premium 1 acre beach–front lots
- A main entrance, monuments, key landscaping features, a boutique hotel & spa, restaurants and a nightclub.
- An ecological center with an aviary and botanical gardens.
- An operation office, sales office and model homes
- Secondary infrastructure, residential areas
- A marina with 150 boat slips
- 80 hilltop view estate lots
- 60 residential golf course lots
- 40 additional oceanfront residential lots
- Landscaping of streams, waterfalls and lakes
- Horseback riding, bike and walking trails
- 6 additional tennis courts and pro-shops
- 300 room all inclusive hotel (major world class operator)
- 120 fractional ownership condominium units on golf course
- 250 unit retirement complex
- Single-family home sites on the golf course
- 40 hilltop residential estate ocean view lots